Re: [gnome-db] Building libgnomedb

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004, Vivien Malerba wrote:

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 06:32:01 +0000 (UTC), Alf C Stockton
<alf stockton co za> wrote:
I have just downloaded libgda libgnomedb & mergeant from cvs and I am getting
the following build error when building libgnomedb on my Slackware 10 system
with gcc-3.3.4 and glib-2.0. I appear to have successfully built libgda before
doing libgnomedb.

Did you install libgda in a specific location? Can you send me the
complete build command?

Vivien, in the subdirectory where I had downloaded and extracted libgda I ran ./autogen.sh followed by a make

---

Regards,
Alf Stockton	www.stockton.co.za

There are three ways to get something done: do it yourself, hire
someone, or forbid your kids to do it.