[gnome-db] Entity-Relation to Relational mapping

Hello,

Does mergeant deal with Entity-Relation to Relational mapping. Right
now the only Open
Source I know of that can do anything with ER models is Dia and it
doesn't do much other
than letting you place a few widgets down and even that is missing
some features and a
little buggy. I wonder whether Mergeant plans do incorporate:

1. An ER modeler
2. Functions to map ER models to Relational ones

ER models can be huge, and the user inteface is crucial here.
Unfortunately I am not able to compile mergeant and the screenshots
in the user manual are broken so I cannot get a feel for what it looks like.

Does it have a GUI of some sort with a canvas where the user can draw
just like in Dia?

Regards,

Neil