Re: [gnome-db] libsql

i was trying to maintain it but got a bit tiredown with lots of work. I did some modifications a few weeks but havn't comitted them yet.

Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:

El jue, 04-03-2004 a las 14:18, Vivien escribió:
Hi!

Hi

I can't identify who is maintaining the libgdasql library (the one located
under libsql/ in libgda). Is anyone maintaining it?

If no, then I'll take over it and do some in depth modifications.

I think Gonzalo was working on it but I don't know if he continues
maintaining it.

Cheers.

Cheers,