Re: [gnome-db] Firebird Provider

Jeronimo Albi wrote:

Hello, I've been working with gnome-db's Firebird support, I added the code necessary to correctly create a database, drop a database, some conection parameters, like SQL Dialect or Character Code, and change login routine for a more secure one. Right now I'm having some problems understanding the Recodrset part. How does gda commands work ? I mean, wich are the steps to return data after a command execution. Does any documentation about how to do this exists, or should I continue with revese
ingeneering ? :-)

 Thank you all.

I found some info here :-D http://www.gnome-db.org/docs/libgda/libgda-providers.html,
sorry :-P.