Re: [gnome-db] no results != error
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] no results != error
- Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:31:10 +0200
On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 11:49 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> It looks like gda_connection_execute_single_command() returns a NULL
> GdaDataModel when the SQL query returns no rows. It also returns a NULL
> GdaDataModel when there was an error with the SQL query. I don't think
> they are the same thing. Can't it just return a GdaDataModel with zero
> rows (and maybe some columns)?
right, you can check for errors calling gda_connection_get_errors.
Or, we could do better, like returning an empty data model, as you say.
Could you file a bug for it please?
] [Thread Prev