[gnome-db] Gnome-DB documents, GNU FDL and Debian.
- From: "Gustavo R. Montesino" <grmontesino ig com br>
- To: gnome-db-list gnome org
- Cc: pkg-gnome-maintainers lists alioth debian org
- Subject: [gnome-db] Gnome-DB documents, GNU FDL and Debian.
- Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 19:56:27 -0300
While working on some Debian gnome-db packages, I've noticed that the
documentation is licensed under the terms of GNU FDL. Unfortunately,
this license doesn't conform to the Debian Free Software Guidelines,
making the docs improper to the main section of Debian GNU/Linux.
The concerns of the Debian Project may be found on the draft at
(please notice that it's just a draft document, cited for reference
So, I would like to know if it's possible to relicense the documents
under another license, and if there's interest in doing so.
Thanks in advance.
Gustavo R. Montesino
] [Thread Prev