Re: [gnome-db] Libgda

On Fri, 2003-12-26 at 18:39, CESDS11 aol com wrote:
> Hi All.
>
> I started to install the libgda library in Conectiva Linux, I installed the libgda-0.2.96-23900cl.src.rpm and the installation was OK. I need to do anything more? Which more packages I need to install? When I make a program the file libgda wasn't find.

libgda 0.2.96 is a very very old version, so DON'T USE IT!!! Use 1.0.2
instead, which is the latest version.

You can get the SRPMs from our FTP site and build them on any RPM-based
distro, at least in theory.

Also, when you say 'install ...src.rpm', what do you mean? Are you
building the RPM out from the SRPM, or just installing the .src.rpm
file?