[gnome-db] CVS changes

Hi!

I've just yesterday updated the mergeant CVS HEAD module with some work
I'd been doing on libmergeant, and made sure the compilation of the whole
module works.

Libmergeant's doc is now located under doc/libmergeant/C and is up to
date. Mergeant's doc will have to be completely re-written later.

Also I've made some work on Mergeant to make it use libmergeant's
dictionnary (MgConf object) when a connection is opened, on Rodrigo's
work. I'll soon do some work to use that in the widgets as well.

Cheers,