Re: [gnome-db] Re: libgda/libgnomedb 1.2.0 released

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

On Tue, 2004-12-28 at 20:43 +0100, Tomasz Kłoczko wrote:
1.2.0 stops build freetds provider under current stable freetds 0.62.4.
In attachment is patch for fix compile freetds provider (reverte changes
beetween 1.2.0 and 1.1.99).
Please aprove or refuse for commit.

hmm, I even changed those lines before the release to make it compile on
my debian system, where I've got:

ii  freetds-dev    0.61-6.1

maybe we need to deal with that difference?

Probably will be better call for upgrade freetds-dev in Debian for update
to latest stable and after this adjust libgda for this. On autoconf level
can be added detection freetds <= 0.62 and stop with error message for upgrade freetds to 0.62.x (as latest stable).

BTW. Rodrigo I have other small fix for libgda:

- remove AC_PROG_INTLTOOL from configure.in (in po/POTFILES.in are listed
  only *c files):
  http://cvs.pld.org.pl/SOURCES/libgda-no_intltool.patch?rev=1.3

Please look on this and aprove (or refuse) for commit.

kloczek
*Ludzie nie mają problemów, tylko sobie sami je stwarzają*
Tomasz Kłoczko, sys adm @zie.pg.gda.pl|*e-mail: kloczek rudy mif pg gda pl*