Re: [gnome-db] libgda/libgnomedb 1.2.0 released
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Aaron Gaudio <prothonotar tarnation dyndns org>
- Cc: gnome-db-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] libgda/libgnomedb 1.2.0 released
- Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 01:26:30 +0100
On Tue, 2004-12-28 at 13:40 -0500, Aaron Gaudio wrote:
> The spec file included with the libgda 1.2.0 tarball has incorrect
> references to /usr/include/libgda-1.1 (should be libgda-1.2) and will
> not build completely.
> I've made a simple edit to the spec.in that should fix this...
ok patch applied to both CVS branches. Will do a 1.2.1 release in a few
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
] [Thread Prev