Re: [gnome-db] libgda/libgnomedb 1.2.0 released

On Tue, 2004-12-28 at 14:53 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> libgda/libgnomedb are a complete framewok for developing
> database-oriented applications, and currently allow access to PostgreSQL,
> MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, SQLite, FireBird/Interbase, IBM DB2, mSQL and MS
> SQL server, as well as MS Access and xBase files and ODBC data sources.

1.2 includes none of the pending patches there were on the list,
because, as I had no time, I didn't want to delay the release anymore.

So, for those patches, I'll be looking at them in the next few days, and
commit them to the 1.2.x branch if they apply there. If not, they'll go
only to HEAD.

HEAD is now open for all new feature work, so feel free to work on it.
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>