Re: [gnome-db] libgda escape_value() and schema retreival

On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 14:01 +0800, Alan Knowles wrote:
> Something like the attached(hopefully) patch is what I was thinking.

I've now committed an improved version of this patch that:

* uses gboolean as the return types for the escape_string functions.
* uses const gchar * for the 'to' argument
* compilation fixes

Thanks very much for the patch, and sorry for the delay :)
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>