Re: [gnome-db] Linux / Microsoft Windows

On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 06:49 +0200, Alf C Stockton wrote:
> Is it possible for one to use these db libraries/functions in a program that
> initially will be running on Linux accessing Sequel and Oracle databases and
> then recompile and run it on Microsoft Windows ?

it would with  abit of work from your part. That is, libgda and
libgnomedb should compile and work on windows, but since nobody is
maintaining and, AFAIK, using them on Windows, we're not sure of their
state.

It shouldn't be too hard.

We don't support Sequel though, so you'll have to write a provider for
it also.