Re: [gnome-db] gnome-db 1.0.3 and rpm spec file problem

On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 05:47, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
<snip>
> > RPM build errors:
> >    File not found: /var/tmp/libgda-1.0.3-root/usr/lib/libgda/providers/libgda-default.so
> >
> right, this is now fixed in CVS.

Ok, please excuse my ignorance, but I checked out the code from CVS and
now I have a chicken and egg situation. I need to create the tar file
and put it in /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES to build the rpms. So I'm hoping
there is a dist target for make, and in order to create a make file I
need to run configure. Of course there no configure yet but there's
autogen.sh. So I run that and I get:

which: no gnome-autogen.sh in ....

So it seems I need some gnome-devel rpms. I do have libgnome-devel
installed so I'm kinda baffled. Do I need to check gnome out of CVS too?
Lastly, I'm suspecting that the changes are not in HEAD but some branch.
Web browsing the CVS repository is currently broken so all I have to go
one is the commit messages.