[gnome-db] Firebird provider

Hello all,

I just subscribed to this list, as I plan to spend (at least!) a
little time into this framework, that seems to fulfill my needs :)

I'm writing here to know the status of the firebird provider: i
checked out the whole tree, and tried to compile it. This succeeded,
but I'm still unable to make it work. Digging with gdb, I reached the
isc_attach_database call that returns a -902. At this point I extended
the testing code to (eventually) support firebird specifics...

Is anybody working on this provider? I saw that there's just a stub
implementation of the recordset machinery... is there some kind of
explanation of what should go there? ... complementary to looking at
other implementations, I mean :)

Thanx a lot,
bye, lele.
--
nickname: Lele Gaifax	| Quando vivrò di quello che ho pensato ieri
real: Emanuele Gaifas	| comincerò ad aver paura di chi mi copia.