[gnome-db] User space providers

Hi Crew,

As Rodrigo suggested, it would be a good idea to integrate the gnomedb
configuration with the gnome-control-center. I've completed the basic
skeleton and the UI of an appropriate capplet. While doing so the idea
of user space providers sprang to mind.

The idea of allowing user space providers is to enable users (other than
the administrator) to install additional database providers outside
libgda's provider directory. This would allow user to install for
instance a tuned/optimized version of an existing provider. I already
know what would have to be done to libgda to enable that, but I didn't
want to do such a heavy modification without some sort of consent from
the gang.

Another question concerns the capplet directly. Altho it theoretically
uses only libgda functions, would it be more appropriate to enclose it
in libgnomedb or should it go as an optional component into the libgda
respository.

danilo