Re: [gnome-db] Other post libgda 1.0 priorities?

On Fri, 2003-09-19 at 01:58, Bas Driessen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Just wondering what kind of priotity the following two issues will
> get in this post libgda-1.0 development stage:
>
> -1 Support of XML Queries by Providers.
> -2 Functions to create database objects programatically
> (create_schema, modify schema etc).

yes, definitely we need this. The problems is that the big priority now
is mergeant, and since our developer resources are really small, we can
just concentrate on one thing.

So, if mergeant work is done as quick as possible, then we can start
thinking on these issues. Or, if we could get more developers...

Both things are really important, and should be in libgda 1.2, so I'll
add them to my TODO list.