[gnome-db] website tasks

Hi

There are a couple of tasks to be done on the website that might be
interesting for some people wanting to help but not knowing how :-)

First, we need to convert the news XML format to RSS, so that we can
publish our news in planet GNOME
(http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/planetgnome/). Of course, once we've got
this, we should add more news, not just about releases.

Second, we need to make the screenshots page look better, using
thumbnails instead of reducing the images' sizes.

I've got code I've written for my personal web page
(http://rodrigo.gnome-db.org) that does both things, so the work
involved is just adapting that code to the GNOME-DB web site. So, if
somebody is interested in doing this task, please let me know and I'll
forward that code.