[gnome-db] Status XML queries & GDA Report Engine.

Title: Message
Hello,

I would like to learn more about XML queries as well as the GDA Report Engine. In case you have been asked 1000 times already on the list, I apologize, but unfortunatly I can't find much information on the web/in the mailinglist. Does anyone has some examples on how to use these technologies or maybe has some referals? What is the status of both projects? Is it at a stage so I can start using/testing it? Any hints/tips/examples/clues will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Bas.