Re: [gnome-db] datasource corrupt?
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Chris Bruner <cryst golden net>
- Cc: GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] datasource corrupt?
- Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 16:29:00 +0200
On Fri, 2003-09-05 at 09:25 -0400, Chris Bruner wrote:
> My datasources list seems to be corrupted. It won't let me delete old ones or
> add new ones through the gnomedb-fe. Where is this stuff kept, so I can start
ugh, you're using gnomedb-fe? That's too old. Please update to
libgda/libgnomedb 0.90.x or above, and use mergeant instead of the
] [Thread Prev