Re: [gnome-db] GnomeDbForm

Laurent Sansonetti <laurent datarescue be> writes:

> On Fri, 2003-10-31 at 05:11, Paisa Seeluangsawat wrote:
>> > I would prefer to have a single method/operator, like this:
>> >
>> >   val.value = 'foo'
>> >   val.value = 123
>> >   # etc...
>> >
>> > Which is a better interface I think.
>>
>> That actually does look better it make me want to learn Ruby :-).
>
> You can still browse the following paper, in order to have a glance at
> all sexy features of Ruby/Libgda ;)
>
> http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/hiki.cgi?tut-libgda

<shameless self-plug>

Note that I will probably get around to mock some bindings up for
guile in the next few weeks, which will allow for the following
syntax:

(let ((value (make <gda-value> #:value "some string")))
  (set! val "foo")
  (set! val #f))

</shameless self-plug>

Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Rotty ICQ      | 118634484 ICQ | a rottmann gmx at
http://www.8ung.at/rotty | GnuPG Key: http://www.8ung.at/rotty/gpg.asc

Say NO to Software Patents! -- http://petition.eurolinux.org/