Re: [gnome-db] GnomeDbForm
- From: Andreas Rottmann <a rottmann gmx at>
- To: Laurent Sansonetti <laurent datarescue be>
- Cc: Paisa Seeluangsawat <paisa unt edu>, Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>, GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] GnomeDbForm
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:53:50 +0100
Laurent Sansonetti <laurent datarescue be> writes:
> On Fri, 2003-10-31 at 05:11, Paisa Seeluangsawat wrote:
>> > I would prefer to have a single method/operator, like this:
>> > val.value = 'foo'
>> > val.value = 123
>> > # etc...
>> > Which is a better interface I think.
>> That actually does look better it make me want to learn Ruby :-).
> You can still browse the following paper, in order to have a glance at
> all sexy features of Ruby/Libgda ;)
Note that I will probably get around to mock some bindings up for
guile in the next few weeks, which will allow for the following
(let ((value (make <gda-value> #:value "some string")))
(set! val "foo")
(set! val #f))
Andreas Rottmann | Rotty ICQ | 118634484 ICQ | a rottmann gmx at
http://www.8ung.at/rotty | GnuPG Key: http://www.8ung.at/rotty/gpg.asc
Fingerprint | DFB4 4EB4 78A4 5EEE 6219 F228 F92F CFC5 01FD 5B62
Say NO to Software Patents! -- http://petition.eurolinux.org/
] [Thread Prev