Re: [gnome-db] GnomeDbForm

Murray Cumming Comneon com writes:

>> types for
>> >>
>> > hmm, isn't this done? Murray, from gtkmm, added a bunch of
>> GLib types
>> > for that.
>
> Yes.
> http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/libgda/ChangeLog#46
> and
> http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/libgda/ChangeLog#89
>
>> Maybe there is some missing? Is GdaValue one of them?
>> >
>> All the enums are not yet GTypes.
>
> What enum types are not yet GTypes?

Hmm, you're right they are all GTypes AFAICS. 'Hope that will teach me
not to write mails past midnight... ;-)

Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Rotty ICQ      | 118634484 ICQ | a rottmann gmx at
http://www.8ung.at/rotty | GnuPG Key: http://www.8ung.at/rotty/gpg.asc

Python is executable pseudocode, Perl is executable line-noise.