Re: [gnome-db] GnomeDbForm

> could you please provide it as a patch instead?

> Also, the auto* setup does not seem to work

I'm a CVS newbie.  I couldn't get diff to show the extra files I
added.  I'm also an auto* newbie, so my auto* files probably aren't
portable somehow.

The code have a few lines of record updating that uses
_get_updatable_row in my previous libgda patch.  Hopefully our (now
mostly agreed) libgda updating scheme get settled and committed in a
few days.  Then I will edit GnomeDbForm to compile with the new scheme
and send it in.

I'll chase you down for my free beer someday :-).