[gnome-db] gda_data_model_update_row syntax

Three e-mails in a row :-),

I was going to implement [remove/update]_row for mysql.  But I'm not
even sure how the user is supposed to use it.  My guess is,

     GdaRow *row = gda_data_model_get_row (model, row_number);
     ... manipulate row data somehow ...
     gda_data_model_update_row (model, row);

There are many problems with this,

  1) gda_data_model_get_row() return const GdaRow*.  It looks very much
     like *row isn't to be edited.

  2) Even after casting const off row*, gda_row_get_value() also
     return const GdaValue*.

  3) Granted that the user edited *row somehow, how am I going to know
     which record *row was from?  Both gda_row_set_numer() and
     gda_row_set_id() are public functions.  So, I can't rely that the
     user wouldn't use it.

Did I misunderstand something?

Paisa