Re: [gnome-db] SQL column default values

Hi provider programmers,

In libgda CVS HEAD, GdaFieldAttributes now has a field name
"default_value".  I have added/modified related functions in
gda-field.[ch].  It would be great if providers coders could update
this field in gda_[provider]_recordset_describe_column() :-).

I'll implement that for mysql in a few days.

Paisa