[gnome-db] [Fwd: GNOME CVS: libgda lrz]

Hi Laurent

This was not supposed to go to the 1.0 branch, since it is new features.

So, please follow the 'Show commands which could be used to back out
these changes" in the page linked from the attached mail, and run those
commands to revert the commit.

I'm not sure if it's my fault, since I may have told you to commit it to
the branch. If so, I'm sorry, I was wrong :-)

cheers