[gnome-db] Getting the source

How do I get the latest RPM packages or the source tar ball. I have downloaded the source from cvs and I attempted to create the configure script (as it wasn't there) using autogen.sh, but that exited giving an error saying that gnome-autogen.sh couldn't be found.

I have attempted to get the source tarball and the RPM packages from the ftp site - but the path indicated in the to the source tar ball and the RPM updates on http://www.gnome-db.org/download.php doesn't exist on the ftp site.

That is the following paths go nowhere.
ftp.gnome-db.org/pub/gnome-db/sources
ftp.gnome-db.org/pub/gnome-db/RedHat

Thanks,