Re: [gnome-db] Downloading the RPM's

> Sorry if this has been discussed, but I just signed up.
> Where can i get the source and/or RPM's from?  The FTP server never
> seems to be up and running.  For instance, I can connect to the server
> now, but no binaries for gnome-db are listed any where.  Any help with
> this problem would be greatly appreciated as I'm trying to use libgda
> with mono for OleDb support.

1.0.0 RPMs are available at
ftp://ftp.kalamazoolinux.org/pub/projects/awilliam/misc-gnome/rh9

I think this is where the gnome-db "official" RPMs come from.  I usually
build RPMs within days of the release.  I know 1.0.1 is out but I
haven't had a chance to build them yet (those pesky paying customer - Oh
well, I guess there are worse problems to have :)

I'll try to knock 1.0.1 out today.

I can't get to the gnome-db FTP server either,  don't know what is up
with that.