Re: [gnome-db] xBase support?
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Adam Tauno Williams <adam morrison-ind com>
- Cc: GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] xBase support?
- Date: 30 May 2003 14:16:12 +0200
On Fri, 2003-05-30 at 13:36, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
> The announcement on footnotes reads -
> libgda/libgnomedb are a complete framework for developing database-oriented
> applications, and actually allow access to PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Sybase,
> SQLite, FireBird/Interbase, IBM DB2, mSQL and MS SQL server, as well as MS
> Access and xBase files and ODBC data sources. Mergeant is an end user
> application that makes use of libgda and libgnomedb to allow users to easily
> manage their databases.
> Did an xBase provider get added?
yes, some time ago, although it's incomplete. But you know, we have to
tell it in the announce :-)
] [Thread Prev