Re: [gnome-db] mergeant cvs compile error
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Mike <mike redtux demon co uk>
- Cc: Gnome-db List <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] mergeant cvs compile error
- Date: 12 May 2003 12:20:57 +0200
On Mon, 2003-05-12 at 02:05, Mike wrote:
> current make of mergeant bombs as follows
update again, this should be fixed by my last commit to mergeant:
2003-05-10 Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
* src/settings.c (settings_dialog_display): use "Mergeant Preferences"
for the preferences window's title.
* src/conf-manager.c: added missing header.
(add_menus, add_toolbar): don't hide menu items, but disable
per the HIG.
(add_toolbar): removed 'Contents' item.
* src/query-create-druid.c: fixed headers.
* mergeant.desktop.in: HIG-ify application name and comment.
make sure you've got this in mergeant's ChangeLog. If after upgrading it
still fails, tell me.
] [Thread Prev