Re: [gnome-db] experimental mSQL provider

On Sat, 2003-05-10 at 23:54, Danilo Schoeneberg wrote:
> nope, that Danilo, certainly isn't me - i know that there is someone on
> the Gnome desktop team using that handle, but its definitely not me, so
> if you coul create one for me, it'd be great - thanx :)

somewhere in http://developer.gnome.org (sorry, don't know the right
url), there are instructions on applying for a CVS account. Just follow
those instructions, which are mainly to send a crypted password to
cvsmaster gnome org, CCing your maintainer (that's me in this case).

Just make sure you CC me so that I approve the request. And also note
that it gets a little long to actually get the account :-( So, send the
request ASAP :-)