Re: [gnome-db] gnome-database-properties

On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 22:47, C.J. Collier wrote:
> What are the expected parameters for gnome-database-properties and where
> are they documented?

the parameters are provider-specific, so they depend on which provider
you are using. I think most of them are documented
(http://www.gnome-db.org/docs/libgda/installation-configuring.html#INSTALLATION-PROVIDER).
I'm sure there are missing things, so if you run
gnome-database-properties and create a data source on it, the list of
parameters should be the correct one.

>  I think there should be a hyperlink to the online
> documentation about this, as it's quite confusing.

yes, good idea, I guess context sensitive help everywhere would be a big
thing for usability.