Re: [gnome-db] Debian, Glade: "libgnomedb-2.so: undefined reference to `gda_parameter_new'"

KG> Hi
KG> I can't compile glade-designed applications when they use gnome-db
KG> widgets. I use glade-2 and generally debian unstable, i.e.
KG> libgda2-dev 0.12.1-1

Well, it seems to be caused by the incompatible API changes
between 0.11.0 and 0.12.0 in libgda. basically in such
cases, the soname must be bumped up.

To fix this issue, you need to update libgnomedb2-*
package. unfortunately the latest version of libgnomedb
isn't installed yet due to renamed the package. So please
wait awhile.  If you want to use it ASAP, just add the
apt-line as the following, then upgrade it.

deb http://tagonome.org/debian unstable/i386/
deb http://tagonome.org/debian unstable/all/
deb-src http://tagonome.org/debian unstable/source/

It's the local apt-line for the packages I
maintain. you should get the same packages which will be
avilable globally after.

Regards,
--
Akira TAGOH  : tagoh gnome gr jp  / Japan GNOME Users Group
at gclab org : tagoh gnome-db org / GNOME-DB Project