[gnome-db] mergeant, libgda, libgnomedb, mdbtools, sqlite, freetds RH RPM packages available.

Hi,

I'm building mergeant packages (and a lot that it depends on) for RH80 and
RH9. You can find these packages at:

	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/

Or use apt as described on:

	http://dag.wieers.com/apt/

I've noticed the following problems while building:

 + libgda can't be safely compiled using -j6 (anything but -j1 I guess)

 + I had to patch some mergeant Makefile's to have rpmbuild use sane
   autotool directories. After the configure-stage I fix it with this:

	%{__perl} -pi.orig -e '
			s| = /usr/share/| = \$(datadir)/|;
			s| = /usr/lib/| = \$(libdir)/|;
		' Makefile */Makefile doc/*/Makefile