RE: [gnome-db] Oracle, Table Names and Progress

> I think we should still use ALL_TABLES, but filter based on the schema the
> user has chosen.  In mergeant, there could be a combo box that allowed a
> user to select the schema they want to use.
> This is the way it was for software I've used.

	Yes, I think so.  Also it could be usefull filter tables on which the connection user hasn't any privilege.   I don't know if this could be done using system views or if should be done using OCI, but the software I use to work with Oracle (SQL Navigator) does it.

	Cheers

	Santi Camps