Re: [gnome-db] Provider

On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 14:30, Anderson Clayton wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> How can I add a provider for Progress Database on libgda framework ? I'd like
> to know if only reading documentation can help me to get started on it.

the source code is the best way to learn, although we've got a document
(http://www.gnome-db.org/docs/libgda/libgda-providers.html) where some
of the steps are explained, not in greater detail, but with this and the
source code of the other providers, I guess you can start working.

Of course, anything you want to ask, just ask here in the list.

> Is there anyone write the Mergeant user guide ? Maybe I can try to do it...

Vivien did some updates to the documentation recently, so he would tell
you better than I what the status is and where you can work.