Re: [gnome-db] Oracle 9 support

El mar, 18 de 02 de 2003 a las 15:13, Rodrigo Moya escribió:
> what we need are 2 things:
>
> * a way to detect the oracle version installed in our configure script
> * a list of oracle9 needed libraries, so that, depending on the version
> detected, it will use one or the other set.
>
> I'm not sure on either one, so please Oracle experts, speak :-)

I had these lines from a Makefile i used to compile ProC programs in an
AIX. May be we should do this?:

include $(ORACLE_HOME)/precomp/lib/env_precomp.mk
CC=gcc
LDFLAGS= $(LDPATHFLAG)$(LIBHOME) $(PROLDLIBS)

and then the usual stuff.

--
Gonzalo Paniagua Javier <gonzalo gnome-db org>
http://www.gnome-db.org/~gonzalo/