Re: [gnome-db] [patch] BUILD_WITH_GNOME patch
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Dani Baeyens <daniel baeyens hispalinux es>
- Cc: GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] [patch] BUILD_WITH_GNOME patch
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 00:29:29 +0200
On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 22:51 +0200, Dani Baeyens wrote:
> Hi all,
> Here is a patch that removes the #ifdef BUILD_WITH_GNOME line from
> libgnomedb/libgnomedb.h. It fixes several problems when trying to compile
> some programs (i.e. glade generated code) and sorts all the .h files.
> libgnomedb/gnome-db-window.h is removed from libgnomedb/libgnomedb.h
> to avoid external access to this internal class.
> Also, all the files which made references to libgnomedb/libgnomedb.h
> to access GnomeDbWindow have been modified too.
> Finally, I've removed the GnomeDbWindow registration from
> I hope everything will be correct :)
yes, it is perfect. Committed now to CVS to both HEAD and the branch.
thanks for the patch
][Date Next] [Thread Prev