Re: [gnome-db] database xml - database version property

On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 21:11 +0200, Philippe CHARLIER wrote:
> Hi Rodrigo,
>
> I made the modification so that "gda-xml-database" creates a new
> database property named "user_version".
> I preferred to keep the previous property (version) as it was (libgda
> version number) to avoid potential problems with existing applications
> testing this value.
> Now, the user application may define a "user_version" of the database
> using the couple of functions :
>
> "gda-xml-database-set-user-version()" and
> "gda-xml-database-get-user-version()".
>
> The function "gda-xml-database-set-version()" is removed and
> "gda-xml-database-get-version()" gives the libgda version used to create
> the database.
>
> Patches for "gda-xml-database.h" and "gda-xml-database.c" attached to
> the mail.

the patch looks great! But its format is wrong :-) Please re-create the
patch running:

cvs -z3 diff -up > out.diff

That is in unified format, which is the one used by the patch command.

As soon as you resend it, I'll commit to CVS.

Thanks a lot