Re: [gnome-db] LDAP Provider Status?
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Adam Tauno Williams <adam morrison-ind com>
- Cc: gnome-db <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] LDAP Provider Status?
- Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 23:23:45 +0200
On Tue, 2003-08-12 at 15:48, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
> I asked this along time ago, and someone said they had started working on it
> again - but I'm curious as to the current state of the LDAP provider?
> I checked out the source and there don't seem to be anything recently new in
> there regarding it. (or else I overlooked something).
right, the status is the same as the last time you asked :-(
> I'm hoping I can use it as a method for accessing LDAP via Mono (since Mono
> doesn't have any LDAP support yet).
it needs a bit of work to make this happen.
] [Thread Prev