Re: [gnome-db] oracle9i

On Thu, 2003-03-27 at 23:12, James Leigh wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-03-27 at 09:48, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > On Thu, 2003-03-27 at 20:39, James Leigh wrote:
> > > In file included from gda-freetds-provider.c:32:
> > >
> > right, the problem is a typo, as fixed by the attached patch (fixed in
> > CVS).
> >
> Okay, there is also a missing semicolon
>
> gda-freetds-message.h:42: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
>
> and I don't know what to do about this next one.
>
> gda-freetds-types.c: In function `gda_freetds_set_gdavalue':
> gda-freetds-types.c:326: `tds_conv' undeclared (first use in this function)

sorry if I already answered to this mail, but just found out in my
"mails to answer" folder.

I think this last error is caused by a different version of freetds than
the source code expects. But I'm not a freetds expert at all, so
hopefully somebody from the list will be able to help.

BTW, you should better send your mails to the list, not to me only.