Re: [gnome-db] Crash connecting to Sybase 11.0.3 with freetds .61

Nope, same crash. my usual setting: LANG=en_US.UTF-8
changed to en_US, same crash.

Note, I can connect to my ldap server, with no problems, I don't knwo
how to manage the ldap server via mergeant, but that's another story, it
connects fine..

Another note when I connect to my Sybsae server with TDS utility tsql I
get:

fmedina fmedina fmedina]$ tsql -S <servername> -U <user>
locale is "C"
charset is "ANSI_X3.4-1968"
Password:
Msg 2409, Level 11, State 2, Server SLT_NI, Line 1
Cannot find the requested character set in Syscharsets:  name =
'ANSI_X3.4-1968'.

Msg 2411, Level 10, State 1, Server SLT_NI, Line 1
No conversions will be done.

1>

thanks,

--