Re: [gnome-db] libgda.spec patch - fixes RH9 builds, adds conditional provider builds

Rodrigo Moya wrote:

On Wed, 2003-04-09 at 16:59, David T Hollis wrote:
This patch to the libgda.spec.in file makes RedHat 9 builds succeed without mucking with .rpmmacros files. Also adds conditional provider selection from the command line so you can do:
rpmbuild -ba --with tds --without mysql --with oracle libgda.spec

Builds which would not build mysql, but build TDS and Oracle providers. The default options remain to build MySQL, Postgres and unixODBC.

does this changed spec file work also on RH8?

cheers
Haven't tried as I don't have an 8 box available at present, but there shouldn't be any problems. Should work on 7.x as well as far as I can tell.