Re: [gnome-db] gnome-db and utf8

El mar, 08 de 04 de 2003 a las 16:40, Rodrigo Moya escribió:
> On Fri, 2003-04-04 at 14:21, David Sedeño Fernández wrote:
> yes, although that means patching the current source code. That is, we
> are mostly UTF8-compliant, but not in all parts, such as the dbgrid.
>
> I'll cook up a patch as soon as I can to fix this.
>
> cheers
After seeing my problem, I have setting up a postgres DB with utf8
support (mysql doesn't store data in utf8). Now my problem is other: the
dbgrid doesn't show any data. If I change in my program to connect to
mysql, the dbgrid show the data (with the errors of the original mail).
No errors in console with the postgres db. Any idea about that ?

Cheers
--
David Sedeño Fernández
frimost softhome net