Re: [gnome-db] Re: Move all images from mergeant
- From: Vivien Malerba <malerba gnome-db org>
- To: Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos gnome-db org>
- Cc: GNOME-DB mailing list <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] Re: Move all images from mergeant
- Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:20:25 +0200
Le mer 11/09/2002 à 14:14, Carlos Perelló Marín a écrit :
> I don't think that we should create the second data dir inside src...
> We should use only one directory.
> > If you decide to move the src/ icons as well into their own data dir,
> > you'll probably need to modify both the sources and the makefiles,
> > is a bit more work.
> If you don't want to move those images to $top_src/data, I prefer to
> leave them there (inside src/)
That was just a suggestion. If you prefer to move all the icons into one
$top_src/data dir, then it's Ok for me. Do as you think is the best!
] [Thread Prev