Re: [gnome-db] gda-report-document

> * [ Santi Camps <santicamps wanadoo es>
> * Tue, 29 Oct 2002 19:12:15 +0100 ]
> > > If it's possible to do some DTD validation directly to be able to fill
> > > the xml document only with valid data, it will be perfect.
> > >

> > I think so.  Let's try it.
> >

> If libxml2 supports XML Schema we can just have our schema definition
> and let libxml validate the document.
>
> -Gonzalo

I'm not familiarized with XML Schema, I think that they are an evolution of DTD, but that's all I know.  If this is true, it could be better use XML Schema.

In any case, it seems that the "valid" module of libxml2 is still working with DTD's.   If anybody knows something more about this issue, please talk.

Thanks

Santi Camps
Horas ilimitadas para leer y enviar correos con Tarifa Plana Wanadoo
¡¡ desde las 3 de la tarde!!
Compruébalo en http://www.wanadoo.es/acceso-internet