Re: [gnome-db] Need help!!
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Praveen Morab <pmmorab yahoo com>
- Cc: GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] Need help!!
- Date: 26 Nov 2002 11:49:11 +0100
On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 09:53, Praveen Morab wrote:
> I am new to gnome-db and wished to know that which files should i
> download to use gnome-db api.
you need libgda-dev[el] package to develop libgda-based apps (low-level
data access, with no GUI), and libgnome-dev[el] if you want
libgnomedb-based apps (that is, with data-bound widgets).
If you install from sources, installing libgda and libgnomedb will
install all the files you need.
] [Thread Prev