[gnome-db] A small question.

Hi.

	I wonder if this is the correct place to ask this. If not, sorry.

	I am starting to use libgda (running the code of the examples in the
manual) and having a small problem. My little programs compile cleanly
but when I run them and try to do a query, I get this:

** (TestGDA:1642): CRITICAL **: file gda-connection.c: line 642
(gda_connection_execute_command): assertion `GDA_IS_CONNECTION (cnc)'
failed

	Just wanted to know what this error could be about.
	Thanks for your time.

Ricardo Cervera Navarro (lical)

Usuario registrado de Linux #254225
Claves GNUPG: http://ns.zonasiete.org/~ricardo/lical.asc