Re: [gnome-db] Re: gASQL status
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Gerhard Dieringer <Gerhard Dieringer nexgo de>
- Cc: Malerba_Vivien stna dgac fr, GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] Re: gASQL status
- Date: 24 May 2002 21:09:51 +0200
On Fri, 2002-05-24 at 20:11, Gerhard Dieringer wrote:
> Am 2002.05.21 23:27 schrieb(en) Rodrigo Moya:
> > On Tue, 2002-05-21 at 16:23, Malerba_Vivien stna dgac fr wrote:
> > ...
> > yes, right. That's where the XML queries stuff comes in. We really
> > should start using it, or Gerhard (who implemented it more than a year
> > ago) will kill us :-)
> > ...
> No, I won't because I'm not very violent.
hey, we know, it was just a strategy for having you back :-). If you've
got time, it would be really cool if you could give some advise about
the XML queries, so that we start using ASAP.
* what it does right now?
* what features are they missing?
* what should be the best way for using them?
] [Thread Prev