[gnome-db] Re: libgda working under Windows

* [ Daniel Morgan <danmorg sc rr com>
* Mon, 10 Jun 2002 02:00:08 +0200 ]
> Gonzalo,
>
> Did you ever get libgda to work under Windows based on what Pepesan did?
> Did the changes break the building of Mono on Cygwin?

No, i didn't try it because i don't wanna break mono building :)
But i received a mail from somebody asking me to solve a problem. After
that, he compiled libgda under windows. May be i try installing cygwin
for a single dummy user and test with it, but not right now.

--
Gonzalo Paniagua Javier <gonzalo gnome-db org>
http://www.gnome-db.org/~gonzalo/